African Congress for Clinical Trials
Lambaréné, 10-14 November 2019 (2nd edition)
Clinical trial in Sub-saharan Africa : Challenge or Opportunity ?
vision and goals
- Molecular detection of viral RNA and DNA.
- Quantification of immune responses (antibodies, cytokines and other markers).
- Biosafety practices at CERMEL.
- The capacity to perform these tests on a large scale and for our partners.
- The Congress for clinical trials.
- The project to create a Clinical Trials Society in Africa.
- To create a think tank for scientific evidence review.
- To review methods of control for Ebola virus related diseases.